- One stage sub-allocation of numbers allowed provided customer is a licensed operator or service provider.
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within the relevant geographic zone. If requested by Voipro, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- Customer has the obligation to be able to identify users of Belgian DIDs through trustworthy information.
- Reachability issues have been reported when dialing the 78 numbers from several carriers outside Belgium.
- Although T.38 is supported,compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- SMS is supported only in DID - Mobile numbers.
- Non Geographical numbers cannot access Emergency services.
- DID - Mobile cannot be used for calling card or conference applications.
- International reachability issues exist for inbound voice and SMS on DID - Mobile numbers. Please use our ticketing system to report such issues as we are working on extending international reachability.
- Every DID - Mobile number can only send 250 messages per day.
- We accept a maximum of 1 SMS message per-second. Outbound SMS capabilities can be blocked if are sending above this rate.
Local NRA(s) :
- Belgian Institute for Post and Telecommunications (BIPT)
- +32 2 226 88 88