- Numbers cannot be assigned to residents or companies registered in Brazil
- Numbers purchased before September 11, 2007 are limited to 10 channels per DID
- Intermittent national and international reachability issues have been reported for DID numbers from Porto Alegre DIDs (area code 51) and Salvador (area code 71).
- SMS is not supported.
- Due to the regulatory framework in Brazil, we need the LOA signed by the current owner of the number. In Brazil, the owner of the number is the operator to whom these numbers were allocated instead of the end user. In order to get the current owner of the number, you can use the link below: http://consultanumero.abrtelecom.com.br/consultanumero/consulta/consultaSituacaoAtualCtg . Additionally to this LOA signed by the current owner of the number, we will need the last invoice of the service provided for these numbers.
- Although FAX is supported,compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- 0800 numbers are not reachable from other countries than Brazil.
Local NRA(s) :
- Agencia Nacional de Telecomunicacoes (ANATEL)
- +55 61 312 2336