- No restriction reported.
- SMS Outbound Feature is a Person-to-Person service and may be used by our customers or their subscribers for sending person-to-person traffic only. The message must be initiated due to human interaction. SMS Outbound Feature cannot be used for sending bulk notifications or other marketing campaigns which fall outside of the scope of CTIA guidelines with regards to the usage of long virtual numbers.
- 0800 numbers starting with 800, 844, 866, 877 and 888 are only reachable from US 48
- 0800 numbers starting with 855 are reachable from US mainland (48 states) and Canada
- US numbers are subject to "use it or lose it" principle: unused numbers may be reclaimed by Voipro upon a 5 days' notice.
- Issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- SMS is supported, however reachability issues from Telkomsel (Indonesia) and Telcel (Mexico) have been reported.
- Every DID - Mobile number can only be used to send 250 messages per day.
- We accept a maximum of 1 SMS message per-second. SMS Outbound capabilities can be blocked if this rate is not respected.
Local NRA(s) :
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- +1 888 225 5322