- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) corresponding to relevant geographic zone is required. The customer will submit to Voipro the required address before activating the number and keep the information updated during use.
- 0800 numbers are to be ordered by Voipro with the Dutch regulator on a per request basis. Orders to Voipro should be filed in writing (specific form available on request) stating (i) the name and address of the user of the 0800 number and (ii) a description of the service for which the number will be used. Estimated lead time from order to activation is 6 weeks.
- 0800 numbers are not reachable from other countries than the Netherlands.
- Reachability issues have been reported when calling the national 085 numbers from outside the Netherlands.
- Compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- SMS is not supported.
- OUt (voice termination to emergency services) activation is only supported on geographical DID numbers.
- T.38 is only supported on DID numbers purchased after August 4th 2014.
Local NRA(s) :
- Authority for Consumers & Markets (ACM)
- +31 70 7222 000