- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within the relevant geographic zone. If requested by Voipro, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- Suballocation of numbers is allowed provided customer is a notified operator or service provider.
- When necessary, Voipro will undertake actions aiming at out-of-court collection of outstanding monetary obligations as set forth in Decision 1973 of 27 September 2012 of the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC)
- T.38 is not supported.
- SMS is not supported.
- Number portability is not available.
Local NRA(s) :
- Communication Regulation Commission