- Any provider with annual Canadian telecommunications service revenues exceeding $10 million in the previous fiscal year, as reported to the CRTC under the contribution regime, is required to be a member of the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (Decision CRTC 2007-130 on the establishment of an independent telecommunications consumer agency).
- SMS Outbound Feature is a Person-to-Person service and may be used by our customers or their subscribers for sending person-to-person traffic only. The message must be initiated due to human interaction. SMS Outbound Feature cannot be used for sending bulk notifications or other marketing campaigns which fall outside of the scope of CTIA guidelines with regards to the usage of long virtual numbers.
- 0800 numbers are reachable from Canada and US mainland (48 states)
- 0800 numbers are reachable from fix, mobile and payphones in Canada. They are not reachable from payphones in the US. CLI info from mobile phones can not be guaranteed.
- Compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- Reachability issues from Telkomsel (Indonesia) and Telcel (Mexico) have been reported for SMS.
- Every DID - Mobile number can only be used to send 250 messages per day.
- We accept a maximum of 1 SMS message per-second. SMS Outbound capabilities can be blocked if this rate is not respected.
Local NRA(s) :
- Canadian Radio and TV Commission (CRTC)
- +1 819 997 0313