- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within the relevant geographic zone. If requested by Voipro, Customer shall send the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request, otherwise the number may be disconnected.
- DID - Mobile numbers can only be used for Person to Person communication.
- SMS Outbound Feature is a Person-to-Person service and may be used by our customers or their subscribers for sending person-to-person traffic only. The message must be initiated due to human interaction. SMS Outbound Feature cannot be used for sending bulk notifications or other marketing campaigns which do not comply with the usage of long virtual numbers.
- 0800 numbers are reachable from fix, mobile and payphones.
- 0800 numbers are not reachable from other countries than Sweden.
- T38 is not supported.
- SMS is not supported on DID - Geographical numbers
- Number porting limited to owners of Swedish Social security/Organisation number.
- OUT is not available for non geographical (national, mobile) DID numbers.
- International reachability issues exist for inbound voice and SMS on DID - Mobile numbers. Please use our ticketing system to report such issues as we are working on extending international reachability.
- Every DID - Mobile number can only send 250 messages per day.
- We accept a maximum of 1 SMS message per-second. SMS Outbound capabilities can be blocked if this rate is not respected.
Local NRA(s) :
- National Posts & Telecommunications Agency (PTS)
- +46 8 678 5500