- As of July 1st 2015, the cost of calling a service on 084, 087, 09 and 118 number ranges must be clearly advertised on all online and paper marketing material . This communication shall include the service charge set by Voipro, which can be consulted online on https://www.Voipro.com/resources/xlxs/Voipro non-geo termination-charges.xlsx . This statement could be similar to the following: "This call will cost you X pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge."
- OUT is not available for DID - Mobile numbers.
- SMS Outbound Feature is a Person-to-Person service and may be used by our customers or their subscribers for sending person-to-person traffic only. The message must be initiated due to human interaction. SMS Outbound Feature cannot be used for sending bulk notifications or other marketing campaigns which do not comply with the usage of long virtual numbers.
- 0800 numbers are reachable from fix phones, mobiles and payphones.
- 0800 may not be reachable from other countries than the United Kingdom.
- Calling a 0800 number from a UK mobile phone is not free of charge.
- Compatibility issues have been reported for international fax transmissions.
- SMS on DID - Geographical numbers is supported on DIDs from all area's except in ARROCHAR, KETTERING, GLASGOW, LONDON and MANCHESTER. SMS on geographical numbers does not work from outside the UK.
- Number porting is not available with all operators. Please verify the list of supported operators on the Porting section of our webportal.
- OUT is not available for DID numbers purchased or ported before June 15th 2011.
- OUT is not available for non geographical (national, mobile) DID numbers.
- International reachability issues exist for inbound voice and SMS on DID - Mobile numbers. Please use our ticketing system to report such issues as we are working on extending international reachability.
- DID - Mobile numbers can only be used for Person to Person communication.
- Every DID - Mobile number can only send 250 messages per day.
Local NRA(s) :
- Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- +44 20 7981 3000